Minister due to highlight next week Thailand strategy in tourism at Centara Grand Hotel
Thailand’s tourism target for 2014 is to attract 28.01 million international tourist arrivals according to the Tourism Authority of Thailand’s 2014 Action Plan. Somsak Pureesrisak, Thailand Minister of Tourism and Sports will be giving a keynote address on “Thailand’s national tourism development masterplan 2012-2016” at the upcoming Hospitality Investment World Thailand conference.
Hospitality Investment World Thailand 2013 is where global investors, hotel operators and service providers connect with Thai industry players to identify development & investment opportunities, established local partnerships and share industry best practices. It will bring together over 150 attendees.
This conference is proudly sponsored by Centara Hotels & Resorts and supported by the Tourism Authority of Thailand. Mr Suparat Chirathivat, Vice President, Business Development, Centara Hotels and Resorts will be giving a presentation on the topic “Determining the best manner in which to brand and manage your hotel properties in Thailand”.
The conference will take place on 12- 13 November 2013 at Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre at CentralWorld in Bankgok, Thailand.
Key speakers at the conference include:
• H.E. Mr Somsak Pureesrisak, Minister of Tourism and Sports, The Kingdom of Thailand
• Jotika Savanananda, President , SCB Asset Management Co.,Ltd
• Dillip Rajakarier, CEO | Chief Operating Officer, Minor Hotel Group | Minor International
• Suparat Chirathivat, Vice President, Business Development, Centara Hotels & Resorts
• David Shackleton, Chief Operating Officer, Dusit International
• Liakat Dhanji, Founder and CEO, Amazon Falls Co. Ltd.
• Suchad Chiaranussati, Managing Director, SC Capital Partners
• Prab Thakral, Group CEO, Boutique Asset Manangement Ltd.
• Dr. Noppadol Mingchinda, Chief Executive Officer, Grande Asset Hotels & Property Plc.
• Marisa Sukosol Nunbhakdi, Executive Vice President, Sukosol Hotels