Approximately three hours east of Phuket, Krabi, sleeps undisturbed and unshaken. The large province is comprised of over 130 islands, most of which can be compared to Eden.
There is something Jurassic about the place, with layers of rainforest lining the mainland and shrouds of limestone precipices piercing low lying clouds, you can’t help but feel as though time has been rewound by thousands of years. It’s possible to drive for miles without seeing a soul, or a store, but press on westward and you’ll eventually be greeted by the tussle of glowing seas.
It is in this part of Thailand that the infamous Maya Bay lies. And yes, many of Krabi’s stunning islands are inundated with tourists, boats, and bad food, but nothing can strip away the raw beauty of it all.
The good news is that there are still many low-key islands to explore that are equally as beautiful, but to see them you might have trade the guided tours for the romantic putter of a long tail boat. Most day trips embark, and return to the main port in Ao Nang, one of the busiest spots in Krabi.
The allure of this region of Thailand is its seductive scenery, deserted ambiance and quiet spirituality. Most of the province is uninhabited; dotted with gorgeous coconut palms, rubber trees and coffee plantations.
Absolute “Krabi Explorer” Package / 4 Days 3 Nights
January 16, 2011 to April 30, 2011
Special Rates: THB 24,750 / 2 persons
Extending Stay: THB 4,600 net / per room incl. breakfast
- Complimentary upgrade to Deluxe Room
- Welcome fruits in room on arrival day
- Daily breakfast
- Discover the wonders of Krabi and Ao Nang beach & enjoy a special lunch
- Seafood basket dinner set at The Absolute Restaurant
- Airport round trip transfers
- Tax and VAT included
- Day 1 : Pick up at airport and check in at Absolute Sea Pearl
- Day 2 : Krabi and Ao Nang beach tours with lunch and transfers
- Day 3 : Seafood basket dinner set at The Absolute Restaurant
- Day 4 : Half day relaxing, Check out and transfers to Airport